Multimedia Language Centre: Resource on Campus
- As a Spanish program student you will be able to take advantage of the Multimedia Language Centre dedicated to supporting students who are enrolled in language, literature and linguistics programs.
- Our respected Centre for Research on Latin America and the Caribbean (CERLAC)is the locus of research on the economic development, political and social organization and cultural contributions of the region.
- Instituto Cervantes
- Casa Maíz Cultural Centre
- Asociación Canadiense de Hispanistas (ACH)
- Canadian Canadian Association for Latin American and Caribbean Studies (CALACS) was founded in 1969 with the following purposes in mind: to facilitate networking and information exchange among persons, in Canada and abroad, engaged in teaching and research on Latin America and the Caribbean; to foster especially within Canadian universities, colleges, and other centres of higher education, the expansion of information on and interest in Latin America and the Caribbean; and to represent the academic and professional interests of Canadian Latin Americanists.
- Centre for Spanish Speaking Peoples
- Español en Glendon — Spanish Resources. The Spanish Resource Centre located on the Glendon Campus provides multimedia Spanish-language materials for your benefit.